How To Plant a Tree
Techniques and Procedures Of Tree Planting
- Before choosing and planting trees and shrubs, consideration and careful attention must be given to the site itself.
- Each site should be evaluated for the following: slope, soil type, exposure, amount of light, drainage, space or size, soil pH/Nutrient availability.
- Adequate growing space
- Suitable soil by composition and depth
- Adequate sunlight
- Adequate water supply
- Security of planted seedling
When do we plant?
- Planters must ensure that trees/shrubs are planted when rains are steady
- It is a lot cheaper & more convenient to plant during the raining season.